Monday, May 23, 2011

Weigh In and I Forgot...

to post about it!  I am getting old and senile!  But, I am also getting thinner, down another pound.  I love it. 

There is mucho trouble on the marital front.  Its hard to figure out what's going on, maybe everything is going wrong.  It sure feels that way sometimes.  My sweet husband can morph into Ivan the Terrible so quickly these days and then when I lose my cool, he's all back sweet as pie again.  So, here I am getting myself healthier and better looking and he's making me think about how wonderful it would to be single again!  This was not in the plans. Oh well, I am sure it will sort itself out.

We went to a party this weekend and I took Sloppy Joe's that were really good and pretty lean.  They were 4 points a 4 oz serving, which was too much for most (certainly for me!).  The tang kind of makes you want to limit your intake.  I had a bit on a half hamburger bun and a half a cup or so of my Kidney Bean Salad which I also had taken along.  It was probably the lightest party meal I have ever eaten.  I made up for it with about 4 margaritas.  Shh, don't tell anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment