Monday, June 13, 2011

Slacker!

I am such a Slacker!  I have no excuse for not posting, heck I was up a pound, I own it.  I was not happy about it because I didn't think it was deserved.  but in retrospect, it was!  I have a co-worker, a temp who is permanently gone as of Friday, that insists on bringing Costco size boxes of Yorks Perppermint Patties (the little ones) to work.  This is like crack to me.  I don't think I have tracked a single one of the bazillion of these things I have eaten in the months she has been there.  Kate, I love you, but I can't be happier to see a human leave my environment. 

Today, I ran into a man who, along with his wife, had been members and attendees of the same meetings I go to.  I was shocked!  "Dave, how are you?"  "Totally derailed", was the answer and I took a second look and he had gained a lot of his weight back and he was well on his way to a 100 lb loss.  So sad!  We met in cafeteria and what did he have on his plate, a burger and fries.  My comment to him was "You know what you have to do to stop that!" and he agreed.   I adore the guy but would like to bonk him good!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    We are huge fans of Gypsie Meanderings over at Glam Media! We’re one of the top 10 online media companies in the US and would love for you to help pilot our new Health & Wellness Community at Bliss.com, slated to launch in the coming weeks.

    If you’re interested, please contact me about joining our community for the launch!

    Cheers,

    Sandy Hayashi
    Community Partners Editor
    Glam Media
    sandyh@glam.com

    ReplyDelete