Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weigh in and I Got This!

So, I have been on vacation since the 27th of May.  That vacation from work, from Weight Watchers, from counting, measuring, weighing, etc.  And today I weighed in!  DOWN .2!!  I am thrilled.

What this tells me, is that even though I am not really trying, I have been doing this long enough that I naturally reach for those foods that are going to be better for me (natural foods) and avoid that processed stuff, which I really don't even keep at home and as I didn't go anywhere, it wasn't terrible hard to avoid.  What I do have trouble with is discipline.  I stay reasonably on plan on those days that I leave the house and go to work. I don't eat right when I am at home.  I eat haphazardly, with no plan and no accounting.  That's not good and can and will catch up with me eventually.  I go back to work on Monday, so I am not in any danger of crashing and burning just yet, but I have to find a way to stay on plan when my days are more loosely structured.

And loosely structured is what I really want in my future, I just don't want it to describe my body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment