Friday, November 19, 2010

Surgery?

Have you lost ALOT of weight?  To the extent that you have skin issues?  Would you or are you considering surgery to fix any of the problems?

I am curious because I am thinking about having "the girls" rounded up and headed back northward again.  This is not so much a weight issue as it is an age issue, because frankly, "the girls" are hanging on to every spare ounce for all they are worth.  Gravity is no ones friend and when it comes to this particular aspect of the female anatomy, gravity needs to curl up and die!!

Anyway, just curious.  I know at least one person in my WW group that is having surgery (I think today!) to have the skin on her lower arms fixed and a breast lift.  Not sure if I want the surgery or the money to pay for it more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment