Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weigh in and Way to Go!

I didn't post my WI last Saturday.  I wasn't proud of it and frankly, I didn't really give a damn.  I almost didn't even go to my meeting, but I did.  Stood on the scale and hung my sad, sad head!  Then I came home (no I didn't go to Zumba either!) and proceeded to chew myself out for screwing up so badly.  And then I got over it and got back to work. 

Sooo, today, I am proud once again to announce a 3 lb weight loss putting me at 170.4!  Where I was a month ago.  Oh well!

As we proceed into next few weeks, I have some serious decisions to make. 

Hi, my name is Laura and I am a Thanksgivingaholic!!  Other than candied yams, there is little about Thanksgiving that I don't love, perhaps too much.  And I don't just love it on Thanksgiving, I love it the day after and usually the day after that.  I am usually tasked with making some of the more traditional (read fat laden) dishes like mashed potatoes and I am Queen of Turkey Gravy!  If I make it, it seems damned unfair that I don't get to eat it!!

Following shortly on the heels of Turkey Day follows our anniversary.  Yeah, 32 years ago we were planning our "I do's" and I am within 5 lbs of what I weighed when I made that commitment.  I have committed to putting my wedding dress on for this anniversary.  So see, I have some serious decisions to make. 

After that comes work holiday parties and friends gathering and I am seriously thinking about hibernating.  Its kind of overwhelming right now.  

I need strength and resolve.  Gotta cup I can borrow til 2011?  Like really early in the year?  I will return it, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. The holidays are tough to stay on plan! Good job on your loss! :) Keep up the great work! :)

    Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete