Saturday, July 2, 2011

Woo-Hoo, I am still amongst the living...

and still amongst the losing!!  Down 1.6 today. 

Its a stressful time right now.  Summer has always been tough for me, but this summer we are doing home renovations.  OMG!!!  I need to move into a hotel.  One with room service and a Swedish masseuse named Sven sounds really good to me right about now!  Our house is about 30 years old and has been "flipped" at least once,  meaning lots of shoddy workmanship and cheap work arounds which means more work for us (read hubby!) and more cost to do what we want to do to get it where we want it to be. 

How am I losing?  Nervous energy, I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the loss and good luck with the renovations! Just focus on how wonderful it will be when it's finally done. :)

    ReplyDelete