Monday, October 26, 2009

Eating At Work

God, I hate Monday!! I know, don't we all, but I seem to hate it with this visceral hate that I can't seem to figure out how to compare to anyone else's Monday. Like it does any good, they just keep coming and as someone so astutely pointed out, when Monday's stop, generally so does the rest of the week. Guess I should count my blessings.

Man, I really ate alot today. I didn't do bad on points, but I didn't eat really good food. I had too much in the morning. I am finding that I eat like there's no tomorrow at work. What's with that? I don't do that at home. Its not like I don't have shit to do!! Its like I watch the clock to see when its time to eat my next "whatever" even if I am not hungry. I am going to have to get a handle on this. The good thing is, I don't eat dinner, so I can get away with this for the most part, but not sure it's good mind set, and the goal here is health, mental as well as physical.

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way...I eat the office down when I'm at work. I think a lot of it has to do with boredom for me. Not that I don't have things to do...I'm just underchalleneged at work and tend to fill my time dreaming up recipes and eating all of my snacks. I try to get away from this by only packing my alotted points for breakfast/snack/lunch. So I can eat every last bit of it, but when it's gone - it's gone. Also, I try to steer clear of bringing boxes of foods to work (crackers/granola bars/cookies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse, I wish I could not take stuff to work, but my won't power sucks!! If I don't have some Special K crackers or something, I will undoubtedly head for one of the mazillion vending machines we have at work.

    ReplyDelete