Friday, February 12, 2010

Mahi Magic

Ok, this is so simple, but soo wonderful.  Costco sells Mahi-Mahi in a bag of frozen fillets.  They are so good.  Take out a couple of filets and grill them.  I seasoned these with Chinese Five Spice, some hot chili powder, salt, pepper and some garlic powder. We didn't put them outside on the grill, fish always suffers out there.  But my little indoor electric grill rocks fish!!  Now, this pic is right after dinner was served and it's dirty, that happens when you cook. 
















But this beauty comes all apart and fits in the dishwasher and everything.  I love my grill.  I got this one from QVC and got my sister one from Amazon (same thing without the "celebrity" endorsement.  Well worth the price, regardless.  (Made by West Bend).

So in addition to the Mahi, we had my fav rice and peas tonite.  This is a good dinner for the nite before Weigh In.
















and even Trey got a bite.  He had to work for it, but he likes some fish.
















Little butt head.  Thinks his big job in life it to be cute.  He's right, but I don't want him to know.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...that a cute little doggie!! I just want to eat up his cute little head...ok not literally but you know what I mean.

    That fish looks Deli-sh. It's funny because I like to have something simple like Fish the night before a WI too!!

    Yet another thing to add to our connection list ;-)

    ReplyDelete