Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sheeeee's Baacccckkk!!

It's not that ominous, really!!

Had a good time in San Antonio, as I knew I would.  I love my friend and her family as if they were my family.  We have known each other for many, many years.  I have watched her children and grandchildren grow into adults.  They call me Aunt Laura, which is appropriate because I think of their Mom as my sister. 

When I first got there, I was still suffering with a stomach bug of some sort.  I was incredibly hungry, but nothing tasted good and whatever I ate set off waves of nausea.  It was nasty!!  That lasted until late in the day on Tuesday.  My girlfriend picked me up that evening and she had Chicken Tortilla soup waiting at home.  It was so very, very good and soothing.  I think it cured me!!  After that, I ate an incredible assortment of crap, not alot of anything, just not stuff that was good for me or even On Plan!!  The scales tell.  I didn't weigh in this week as my flight was late yesterday and meetings are early.  So I have the opportunity to straighten up and fly right before next Saturday.  I wonder...?

No comments:

Post a Comment