Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weigh In and Travel Plans

Woo Hoo.  Down another 1.2 for a total of 22 lbs lost.  I am feeling triumphant and empowered to keep on going.  Did lose a Weekly Point, but I was having a hard time using them all anyway (most of the time!).  Tomorrow morning I fly out to San Antonio for a conference.  It lasts Mon and Tues and then Tuesday afternoon, my best friend, who lives about 40 miles northwest of SA will pick me up from my hotel and I will go and spend a few days with her and her hubby.  Really good people and we get to spend way to little time together.  Since I last saw them, I have quit smoking and lost this weight.  I know I won't be terribly on plan this week, its too hard when I am traveling, but I will have my girlfriend stop at the grocery store on the way to her house so I can buy some WW friendly snacks at least.  They are good eaters, with emphasis on veggies and fruits, I will just have to be cautious and then not guilt my self. I don't want to undo my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment