Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flirting

 The weather is warming up for us and I am able to wear some nicer things that aren't covered in Slankets or huge bulky coats.  God, I hate winter.  I mean, I am heavy enough without adding the 40 pounds a coat packs onto your frame.  And I am looking better all the time and damn proud of it!!  Witness the following:

There is this guy I work with, as in the same company, but totally different parts and we see each other in the morning getting breakfast at the cafeteria.  He is tall, drop dead stinking gorgeous, and I am in love.  And he flirts with me!!!  And he knows what he does to me!!  I melt.  He smiles and I am smitten. 

So today, I go to get breakfast and he's there.  I am in black slacks and a new black and white blouse, kind of form fitting, but not skin tight, pretty top.  I was wandering around wondering what I could have for breakfast that was on plan and nothing was appealing.  He stopped in front of me and I said "What do you have when you don't know what you want?"  He said "I don't know.  What do you do when you know what you want and you can't have it?"  OH, OH, OH.  The double entendre!!!

Now, I love to flirt.  And I am pretty good at it.  But this man is going to kill me.  I just quiver when he's around.  I am a married woman for God's sake!!  But I don't want him to stop, cause I haven't had anyone pay that much attention to me in a gazillion years and it feels so good to have that input.

To make matters "worse", he emailed me before I left work today.  First time that's ever happened and I have known this guy for 10 years.  His comment "I really liked that blouse this morning".  I replied "I will keep that in mind".  He shot back "I thought about it alllll morning".  I made him stop there because I could feel myself blushing, but I am soooo gonna cheat in my sleep tonite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment