Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weigh In Saturday and the New Skirt

Weigh In was good, down 2.6 today.  We went dancing last nite, maybe the exersize helped.  I know I had a lot of fun.  This morning, I kicked up the Wii for 30 minutes too.  I am sitting here panting for air and sweating.  I must admit, I am not a fan of panting and sweating (at least not this kind), but that leads into The New Skirt.  I did a little shopping on the way home from the meeting this morning and I picked up a cute pencil skirt.  I saw the size but I did not try it on until I got home.  Its too small, not by a lot, but it is too small.  Now, I could take it back and exchange it for the next size up, but instead, I have decided to make fitting into that skirt my next goal.  So I put it on the hanger and I have hung it on a nail on the wall above my desk so I can see it and be reminded that I have this cute little black skirt that I want to wear so bad I can taste it.  Wonder how many points that would be?

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on your loss!! That is *awesome* and you WILL fit into that skirt, sooner than you know it!! And when you do....uh oh, WATCH OUT!! Keep it up girl!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete