Saturday, March 27, 2010

27 Bad Boy Pounds Lost Permanently This Time!!

Weigh in was marvelous today.  I have worked so hard to get to this point.  This is where I was when I quit WW last time.  So I have now lost these pounds TWICE.   This weeks theme was about yo-yoing and what causes it.  In my case, I don't think I was doing it for myself.  I was going with my daughter before and when she quit, I just lost interest.  But now?  Man, I am all over this!!  I am celebrating every excrutiatingly drawn out ounce of weight loss.

When I was a kid, my grandmother had a dog that when she was ready to wean a litter of puppies that she had, she walked them all out into the desert and came home without them.  I am sure she was hoping they would get lost and never return.  Ok, so she wasn't a great mother dog. (They all showed up several hours later!)  But I keep thinking she was damned smart.  

So, in her honor, I have walked my 27 pounds into the desert and I will make sure they will never find their way home.

1 comment:

  1. :) Great job on the marvelous weigh-in! :)

    I like the idea of ditching those pounds in the desert... haha

    ReplyDelete