Friday, March 25, 2011

Wow, tough week!

This has been an incredibly awful week for me.  Work was hell and my eating was horrendous.  I mean, I ate really good food, just the wrong food and way to much of it.  Lets recount a few of the more glaring errors:

Avocados were on sale, so I bought 10 and made guacamole for the office on Monday.  That meant guac for breakfast and lunch along with the accompanying chips.  Now, mind you, I made the dip and the chips as WW friendly (baked chips, low fat additives to the guac) but there was no sense of portion control at all.  Damn good stuff, but...

Tuesday, left over chips and salsa that a co-worker contributed.  Score: Chips 2, Laura 2 lbs!

Wedsnesday, vendor meeting that spilled into lunch.  One of the best Mexican Food restaurants in town.  More chip, more salsa, refried beans with cheese, mexican rice, green chile beef.

I am going to get ex-communicated from Weight Watchers, you wait and see.  Did I write it down? NO!  Did that make it any less points?  Absolutely not! Tomorrow, I face the scale!  Crap!

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! Avocados are much better for you than lots of other things -- but I might be biased since I love them too. As for the other stuff, eh. Next week is a new week.

    The UPS guy just dropped off The Flavor Bible two minutes ago. I'm so excited to check it out! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete