Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Thank you, Mark Twain, for the perfect entree to this entry!! 

Sorry guys, I have just been incredibly busy trying to get ready to go on a brief vacation!  Yay!! I was down last week .6, which is good, but bet I manage to screw it all up before I weigh in again a week from this Saturday.

I intend to have a really good time rockin' out (camping) at a Country Music Festival that runs from Thursday to Sunday of this week and my birthday falls in the middle of that somewhere so I have even more celebrate.  Let's see how much damage I can do!!

Actually, the plan is to be a really good WW.  I am packing fruit and veggies, have seafood on the menu, and brought lots of water to cut down on my beer consumption.  I may just surprise all of us!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment