Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another week has come and gone.  Weigh in was great!  -2 even.  I like it, I like it.  I did good all week, 2 little pieces of Halloween candy, no biggie!  And didn't really miss it.  I don't eat candy unless it's sitting right in front of me, so I just avoid that and its all good.

Still on the Mom care band wagon.  Rotating between her home and mine and lets not forget about the job.  My poor husband is always the one neglected. I know, he's a big boy, but it bothers me. I love him (despite the fact that he's generally a pain in the tukkus).  Went grocery shopping after WI.  I need to work on this plan.  I don't normally eat breakfast on Saturday because of WI, but man, if I am going to the grocery store, I am going to have to make a pit stop.  I buy everything in sight when I am that hungry.  I am still shopping OP, but too much of everything and not thinking about stuff spoiling, etc.  And when I get home, I am ravenous!!  Hubby grilled me a hamburger today (God, I love Arizona!) and it was a great filling lunch and not unreasonable in the points department with that 96% lean beef I have found.  Good Stuff Maynard.

Try this, mix a little sriracha sauce with your mayo (light or otherwise) for sandwiches and burgers.  Nice little kick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment