Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am a Good Girl!!

I have tracked faithfully this week and believe it will pay off on Saturday.  I have stayed out of my weekly allowance and still ate well, totally satisfied at the end of every day, both in the satiety and taste of my food. I have had soup (2 days), a chicken and swiss sammy, and today I had a wonderful salad with greens, baked apple slices, sunflower seeds, some goat cheese crumbles and my Trader Joe's Champagne Pear Vinagrette along with a couple ounces of Roast Pork Loin.  It was really good.  I ate that about 5 hours ago and I am still really full.  I am actually looking forward to weigh in.  When you follow this program the way you are  supposed to, you generally lose weight. At least, that's been my experience.  Of course, I will let you know!

3 comments: