Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weigh in and WTF!!

Ok, I maintained!!  Only I don't want to maintain at 174 lbs!!!  I did so good this week and I am really frustrated.  Then I didn't get to Zumba today because I have blisters on my feet and I wasn't about to aggravate those babies.  So PooP!!!

So, because I needed a pick me up, I came home and measured myself!!  I have lost 22 inches over all, that's 4 more inches than the last time I took my measurements (a couple of months ago!)  So apparently there is progress, just now where I want to see it, ON THE FREAKING SCALE, damn it!!

I am not quitting, not giving up or giving in.  But I sure need a kick in the ass here, folks.  What is going on?

1 comment:

  1. While the numbers on the scale are disappointing, we know that measurements count, too - big time! Focus on those 22 inches lost, wow! I bet you'll see a change on the scale next week.

    ReplyDelete