Friday, October 29, 2010

Ooops!

Well, I hope its just an Ooops!  Yesterday, we feted my aunt who recently passed away.  It was done well and I think that everyone that came appreciated seeing each other.  We met up with old friends and even managed to make a few new ones in the course of a couple of hours.

And there was food!  Of course there was food.  And I thought I did really well, eating just a bit of lean ham, some black olives and, while I did indulge in some chips, I was circumspect about it, at least I thought.  But this morning, the tale of the scale said something totally different.  Something I did not want to see at all.  I am hoping it is water and will dissipate by tomorrow morning, otherwise, I need to start scoping out a bridge to jump off of (we seem to be really short on bridges around here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment