Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unloading!

Today, my best friend's sister came through town with various family members in tow.  They were returning from a baseball tournament and on their way home to Texas!  I sent with them a boat load of clothes that no longer fit me but will still fit my best friend.  While I would love for her to be on this journey with me, some of us must travel the road alone and some never go at all.  But if I have something that can benefit her, I would much rather she have it than just donate it to any charitable organization.  Trust me, she can use it.  And, because I am pretty easy on clothes and tend to buy quality (do not read expensive into that) the things I have sent her she will be able to use for a while.  How come I don't feel really great about this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment