Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Best Stuff to Stuff Me With!

Well, stuff is probably not the right word, but stuffing my face with darling wonderful Sugar Snap Peas and then Cherries?!  How does it get any better than that?  And 0 Points+ for either one?

I have determined that the scale on my Wii is more accurate than the one in my bathroom so I now have a reason (other than, you know, actually excercising!) to turn on the Wii first thing in the morning.  I know I am not supposed to weigh myself during the week but I can't help myself.  Now, more than ever, while I try to find my sea legs on this new WW venture, I find myself drawn to the scales, praying for some scale love.  So pathetic!

But the little Wii guy told me I was -2 lbs today. Seductive little bastard, I hope he's telling the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment