Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weigh in and On a Roll!

I was down another pound yesterday.  That's 2 weeks in a row now and I am hoping its a sign of things to come.  I wasn't the best WW last weeek (read bout the onion ring debacle in my last post) so I was happy to see the scale grant me a little leniency.  I promise to do better this week. I only have about 20 lbs to lose so I hate dragging this out forever.  I would like to get there and stay there and the sooner the better! I know, Patience, Grasshopper!

I tracked like a crazy woman last week, including tracking my beer.  Hear that Suzie!? It wasn't pretty but I managed to stay within my allowances.

I am liking having access to the fruits.  I made a fruit salad last night with some kiwis that were going to go bad if I didn't so something with them, a couple of bananas, a can of pineapple tidbits (drained of course), a can of mandarin oranges (also drained).  Mixed it all up and let it sit for a bit and dang was it good!  Sprinkled a tablespoon of a sweetened sliced almond concotion that is made for salad topping to get a little crunch in there and felt like I was having the most decadant dessert in the world!  For 1 PP.  Ok, Then!!  This I can do!

I also returned a pair of size 16 pants on Friday because THEY WERE TOO BIG!  I have gone from a 20/22W pant size to returning size 16 pants.  I am so thrilled!  Now, as you all know not all size 16's were created equal so I still believe that 16 is about my size, but we are knocking on 14's door and will not be denied. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! The salad sounds great. I've been making the WW smoothies (vanilla and chocolate) in the blender with a banana, some frozen fruit, ice and milk -- found a bag of fruit for smoothies in the freezer section. It's fun to mix it up -- the smoothie and the food selections. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, thanks for you input. Its awesome that you are enjoying my bit of a blog. It can be pretty boring and I am glad you are hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete