Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In-N-Out Burgers

Well, whodda thunk?! 

In-N-Out recently moved into our town and, while I was curious, I have managed to avoid sampling their wares.   I mean, I am a Weight Watcher.  Cheeseburgers and Fries are not part of my normal fare. 

Yesterday circumstances had me away from home without so much as a banana in sight and I was so very hungry.  I had only consumed about 5 PP earlier in the day and around 6:30 pm, headed home, I saw an In-N-Out! It was pure serendipity (isn't that a fun word?) but I decided that now was as good a time to try them out as any.  I had PP to spare and a cheeseburger would fill the bill. 

Well, guess what?  The In-N-Out cheeseburger is only 13 PP!  Hot Damn! Fries are fries and way too many PP to even talk about.  I ate about 1/2 a serving and pitched the rest in the trash.  But that cheeseburger was really, really good and well worth 13 PP.  I don't intend to make it a habit, but its nice to know its available in a pinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment