Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weigh In and What Jack Sh*t Said

Yesterday's weigh in put me down .2, again for the bazillionth time.  I feel like I am destined to be stuck where I am and that perhaps I should get a doc to sign off on my current weight so I can be done paying WW. 

I said that same thing to my WW Leader yesterday and she asked "What can you do differently?".  I am sure that there a multiple things I could do differently.  The codicile to that is "Do you want to?".  I didn't say that to her, but I did indicate that I am not miserable about the lack of discernable loss.  I think I am at "Maintenance in Training" mode.  Problem with that is I have 18 more pounds I would really like to lose!  And its not happening!

And then there is Jack.  Who manages to put things in such a remarkable perspective.  I am more than the number on that scale.  I look good, I feel good.  I have a new attitude that exudes confidence.  I see where I was and I know where I am and I will never go back, even if I never take another step forward on this journey.  I am not quitting, per se, I am just quitting beating myself up over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment