Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weigh In and Worn Out!

Well, after this crazy ass week, I was up .2!  That's quite alright, it certainly could have been much, much worse.  I did not eat badly, I just didn't have alot of opportunity for careful monitoring of portions and some of the things I ate were less than stellar, but never was I out of control, for even a minute and I am quite proud of that.  I ate well when given the opportunity and used moderation when the choices were more limited.  I guess that's what learning to watch your weight is really all about, isn't it?

I am exhausted.  4 days of pacing hospital halls like a caged animal just makes me want to collapse.  I am much to ADD to sit around doing nothing for incredibly long periods of time, so I walk.  Until I wear myself out.  And then I sit for awhile and then I walk some more.  Lather, Rinse, Repeat.  For 4 days!  Blech! The really down side of all that pacing is I forgot to put on my damned pedometer and at least get some measurements of all the ground I covered in that time frame.  Dummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment