Friday, December 4, 2009

Reading and Cooking

I am so loving everyone's posts. TJ's Test Kitchen and Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit keep me coming back for different reasons. I love TJ's simple joy at accomplishment and Jack's humor. And that's just 2 of the multiple blogs I read regularly. I will follow the cookie crumbs in their blogs to others on occasion, just because I can. It's fun!!

I have gained a few pounds over the last few days, no doubt. This is a bad time of year for me because I love to cook and I get all caught up in the potlucks and cookie clatches. And it's hard to cook and not taste!! And a taste is rarely enough. Case in point: Stuffing Frittata. Just the name is fattening! But, man, was it good!

There is a good recipe site that has numerous Weight Watchers™ recipes. It's not just WW™ recipes, but all kinds. Find it at bigoven.com. If you love to cook, I think you will love it. I am not being paid to endorse this, I just really like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I was just reading comments and came across you question. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the lovely shout out on your blog too! :) Very sweet!

    I have NEVER used dried mushrooms! lol Funny but I am assuming that you soak them to re-hydrate them??? So I dont see why you can not use them in this soup. :) GOOD question, sorry I dont totally know the answer! :) If you make the soup- please let me know how it is! :) We are having leftovers tonight! :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete