Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Have I Been Doing?

Well, I have been off of work since the 18th of December and really been soooo lazy!  And loving every minute of it.  I have kept up with the housework, gone to my WW meetings, researched loads of recipes, found a couple new blogs to entertain myself.  Oh, if you haven't already, you have to check out The Pioneer Woman!  Talk about a great blog.  Enjoying that immensely.  And of course, Ree, the author of said blog, has friends who become your friends, etc, etc. 


I made a Balsamic Vinegar Reduction.  Hot Damn, that is really good. 

I bought 2 bottles of inexpensive Balsamic Vinegar ($10.00 a bottle, but it was BOGO).  There were 2 cups in each bottle and I put them, individually, in a sauce pot and slowly reduced them to about 1 and 1/3 cups total, so its really sweet and syrupy, but its still vinegar and NO POINTS!  Hot Damn!  Great on everything, fish, seafood, pork, beef, STRAWBERRIES!  Try it, you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment