Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back on Track But For How Long?

Ok, I have done ok.  Not spectacular, but ok, for the last couple of days.  However, I am getting ready to go to Cabo San Lucas.  I do not plan on being terribly on plan for a week or so.  As a matter of fact, I plan on blowing this whole thing all to hell in just a couple of days.  Not really, but that sounded so dramatic, didn't it?

Growing up around the Mexican culture I know that quality Mexican food is full of good vegetables and fish, pork and seafood, most especially in and around the Sea of Cortez area. We will be right in the thick of that.  My cousin, having lived there for a number of years has promised to show us to the "good" spots, which means those place that don't normally see alot of tourist traffic and are therefore more prone to serve things other than the regular bean burrito or greasy taco.  So, while it may be a tightrope walk, I know I can do it.  And I will still enjoy my vacation regardless.

And you know what?  I am in love with Tootsie Roll Midgees!!  Nuf said! 

No comments:

Post a Comment