Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Blog Award!

Wow, my long lost little sister (ok, maybe third cousin twice removed, but we don't care) Suzi at http://okjustonemorebeer.blogspot.com/ gave me an award! Hugs and kisses, babe! It's that flashy green thing to the right over there, the Oh My Blog award. Gorgeous, isn't it? There are rules (Aren't there always?) and they go something like this:

1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! – CHECK!!

2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about
whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair,
makeup, etc) and post it.
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t
forget to tell them.

Excited? I am thrilled. I feel uber special. I figured out how to post a vlog. Aren't I clever?! I need to do a little research into which one of my friends does not already have this award and that is gonna take a day or two. In the meantime, I want to get it posted and thank Suzi!! With all my heart.


And yes, I am as old and tired as I look!! Especially today.

3 comments:

  1. Love the VLOG! :) Congrats on the award and high 5 on the lil guy on the Wii switching ya over to overweight not obese! WHOOHOOOO! I celebrated that day too! :) Why when I get on it does it sound like he's mad at me though? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its odd how that voice, that computer voice, can rile me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the well-deserved award! Whoo-hoo! And thank you ever-so-much for passing it on to me! xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete