Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweet and Chunky Chicken Salad

I love this salad.  I came home from work today and whipped some of this up, not for today, but for my lunch tomorrow.  I originally got this recipe from Hungry Girl but I have doubled it here and probably added some points in the process.  Play with it with your Recipe Builder (I bet TJ could rock this!).  Speaking of whom, I need to send an email. 

Sweet & Chunky Chicken Salad

POINTS® Value: 5

Servings: 4

Ingredients
2 cup(s) cooked chicken breast
1 cup(s) kirby cucumber
1 cup(s) grapes, Red Seedless, sliced in half
1 medium apple(s), Red Delicious, chopped into bite size pieces
3 medium stalk(s) celery, Thinly Sliced
4 oz plain fat-free yogurt
4 Tbsp Best Foods Light Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp lemon pepper

Instructions

Mix together yogurt, mayo, sugar, and lemon pepper.  
Chop all other ingredients and mix together. Coat with dressing. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Makes 4 good size servings.

Source: Hungry Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment