Friday, August 20, 2010

And A Good Time Was Had By All

I had so much fun last nite.  I enjoy my friend so much and we see each other so rarely (our faults!) that we can't really help but have a great time.  We are both Weight Watchers but she's made goal and looks like a million dollars.  I have a little bit to go yet and look like a half million or so!!  But we had fun!  There was beer, and margaritas, and fish tacos and man bashing and eye lash drug discussions and perfume admiration.  You name it, we managed to cram it into a very short 3.5 hours. And I love my friend and we need to do this more than once a year!!!  She said she would be a guest blogger, so I need set that up and I will let you all know when we are ready to do that.  Did I tell you I really love my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment