Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bone Weary

I am getting to old for this work crap!  I am so tired today, I can barely think. 

I am going to work from home tomorrow, which I love mostly 'cause I get to work in my pajamas.  But not tomorrow.  I am going in to have some blood drawn early in the a.m. because I have a Dr.'s appointment on the 8th.  Its been over a year since I last saw him and I think he will be pleasantly surprised that I have lost 40 lbs since the last time he saw me.  That means I have to put a bra on (and other clothes too!) Damn!

But I get the relative freedom of sitting at my own desk in my own office doing my job.  I don't screw off!  I have a good job and I would not jeopardize it for anything.  And my employer can tell that I am on line and working, so its not like I can hide what I am doing, even if I wanted to.

I will let you know what the Dr. says.  Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment