Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Follower!

Hi, CCMervin!!  Welcome!!  Why you have decided to follow right now, when I in lame-O land, have had nothing of interest to write, I will never understand, but Hell, we love the company!!  So, in my fine upstanding tradition, I welcome you!

Still have nothing to really blog about.  Haven't cooked since Sunday and don't plan on it until Saturday and I am still waiting for my muse to inspire me sometime between now and then so I know what to shop for.  Work has kept me really busy.

Tomorrow, I am having drinks after work with an old friend.  We haven't seen each other in months and she has not seen me since I really started to show the weight loss.  Should be fun!!  Maybe I can get her to post something to the blog to tell you her reaction.  That would be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment