Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weigh In and Quietitude

I didn't get excited about blogging today because there is not much going on.  I was down .2 which is ok but certainly nothing to have a party about.  And my life is quiet and peaceful and for that I am grateful.

Today, I have marinaded chicken breast strips for fajitas for dinner tonite, made a Sweet and Chunky Chicken Salad  and a Kidney Bean Salad for the week.  A tip on that Kidney Bean Salad, if you do make it be warned it has a bite!  I use the regular Rotel but noticed there is a hot and mild also.  I can't imagine what kind of 3 alarm fire that hot stuff could cause!  The regular is very, very spicy.   If you are not into hot, try the mild, but you really need to use it. 

I got a catalog in the mail today and it had a dress in it that I want soooo bad.  Its incredibly beautiful and is just my style.  And expensive!  I showed it to Hubby and he said "Order it".  So I did.  And if it doesn't fit when it gets here, it will be a goal to get into it.  I love a good challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment