Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stuff and Nonsense

Sunday is my laundry day.  With just me and hubby, there is generally about 4, maybe 5, loads to do and as I am such an early riser, its normally done by 10 or 11 in the morning. I get it started early out of habit because before I got "rich" and got a dryer, I hung my clothes on a clothes line in the backyard.  Trust me, you do not want to be hanging clothes outside in Arizona at noon in the summertime.  Heat Stroke is a distinct possiblity! Unfortunately, as I get greener in my life, I think about using an outdoor line more and more.  We have the best dryer ever, the sun, and when the humidity is down, the air is so dry, clothes actually dry faster than in a machine!  Its pretty awesome.

Kittens!  I should have known better than to foster kittens because now I can't part with them.  So we are now the proud parents of 4 kittens, 2 males, 2 females.  The males will be neutered this Tuesday and the females spayed shortly afterward.  They are good kitties and they love the dogs so we are going to have this crazy little furry family.  I have had as many as 6 cats at a time.  Cats are easy to care for - feed, water, provide a place to go potty! The more aloof they are, the better I like it.  I prefer it if they don't want to share my pillow or sleep on my bladder at night.   We bought them a kittie condo, a veritable Pussy Palace, if you would!

Pretty cool, huh?
















I am going to start posting about things other than my weight loss.  While that will remain my primary focus, I am so much more than my scale numbers and measurements and I fear I have become quite boring!!

I am a reasonable interesting person.  And I do have things to talk about besides food and Weight Watchers.  So be prepared!  Changes are afoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment