Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chocolate Covered Bacon

I have a co-worker that we call the Baconator.  Wayne will go to the cafeteria and make a BLT that is a mountain of B and very little L or T.  (The cafeteria lets you pile on your own stuff!) 

We were invited to a BBQ at his house today and the invitees were asked to bring the beverage of their choice and a dessert.  So what did I make?  Right!! Chocolate Covered Bacon!

You know what?  Its amazingly good!  I certainly wouldn't want a steady diet of it, but it was definately interesting and made a great gag gift, especially for this particular person. 

There is none of it left in this house.  We took it all to the party and brought none of it back.  Except for that little bit that might have crept in along my waistline. Not only am I the cook, I am also quality control.  I have to taste it before I can serve it to someone else.  That's my story and I am sticking to it! 

2 comments:

  1. Where can I send you my home address?? I would like a shipment please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really pretty too! I wish I had taken pictures!

    ReplyDelete