Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weigh In and ZUMBA!!!

Well, my dears, skinny jeans be damned, I was up .2 today.  And thank you all for your sweet, sweet comments.  You really did, honest and truly, make me cry.  That's not a bad thing!

Today was my first Zumba class.  What a riot!!  I have the coordination of a pregnant elephant on roller skates so I am sure I looked ridiculous, but I didn't care.  It was so much fun.  I had to take frequent breaks cause, let me tell you ladies, this is no cakewalk.  I was sweating and gasping for air like I just ran a marathon and loving every minute of it.  I don't know about the rest of that Zumba outfit (its kinda cute, tho') but I definately need one of those too cool headbands. 

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny.... A PREGNANT ELEPHANT ON ROLLER SKATES...LMAO !:)

    ReplyDelete