Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wednesday Woes

Ok, so its Tuesday, but who's counting. I have had a tough week this week and its only half over!  It hasn't been tough in the "Woe is me" sense, but tough in the "I can't believe I really ate all that crap!" sense it has really sucked.  Here's a bit of a rundown:

Sat morning (after weigh in): 1/2 Bacon Breakfast Burrito
Sat evening                        :    2 slice combo pizza with extra cheese
Extra Sat bites                   :    Bacon Samples for Chocolate Covered Bacon recipe

Sunday morning                :   Slice Cold Pizza/Numerous taste of Chocolate Covered Bacon preps
Sunday afternoon              :   Crudite w/Ranch Dressing
                                             Chips and Salsa (not alot, but still...)
                                             Texas Chile with Beans
                                             Coleslaw
                                              Corn on the cob

Monday morning              :  Left over Chile (good stuff Wayne!)
Monday evening               :  Shrimp Scampi, Pan Seared Scallops, Mermaid Salad and Corn on Cob.

We will not discuss the amount of beer this was all washed down with!

Now, for those of you who are not counting POINTs, this may look like I eat like royalty, and I guess I do!  But I am not supposed to.  I am supposed to be a little more cognizant about what I am putting in my mouth.  Well, the truth is that the mouth has been in charge all week and the mind has taken a mini-vacation.  It came home today.   And we are back on track.  (I hope!)

1 comment: