Sunday, September 26, 2010

Make Up Your Mind!

That's what I tell myself when I am waffling about what I am doing.  It doesn't matter what it is, I just hate indecision and half hearted attempts.  That's not to say I haven't indulged in both, but I hate it!  It smacks of lack of backbone (I am just talking about me here, folks, don't be hatin').  I am my father's daughter in the "Make Up Your Damned Mind Already!" category and I have to have that conversation with myself alot!

On the other hand, I am also my fathers daughter in that when I make up my mind to do something, do not, for the sake of your own safety, get in my way! I am tough on others around me (right, Susan?) and have expectations that others should have the same amount of determination that I have.  Sometimes that's not fair, sometimes its life changing. 

And I am my Mom's daughter (particularly my Stepmom) in that I have even higher expectation of my "sisters" blood and otherwise.  I am not a libber, but I love to prove to the world that we are the stronger sex, not the weaker.  And having strong convictions is just one aspect of that. I don't put up with asshats and I would expect anyone that was dealing with me to call me on it if I was acting like one.

Just sayin.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom are you beating your self up over there....don't be so hard on yourself it's just life...and your doing a great job! So enough of that make up your damn mind whatever it is and go for it! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete