Sunday, April 25, 2010

Followers, WooHoo

Girls, I am loving this.  I didn't know a body could get so excited about internet friends.  Its too cool. 

I came across a Marilyn Monroe quote that I love and I think it reflects my attitude about myself.  I have always tended to try to "improve" me when I felt loved and accepted for being just the way I was.  When I am pushed to make changes, I am prone to bow up and resist with everything in me.  Interesting insight into myself.  Stubborn, I am!!

I wanted to put this in my sidebar, but can't figure out how to make it look cool, so for now, here it is::

"I'm selfish, impatient, & a little insecure. I'm OUT OF CONTROL & at times I'm hard TO HANDLE, but if you can't handle me at my worst, THEN YOU SURE AS HELL don't deserve Me at
My best"…Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment