Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We proudly fly our flag and have done so for many years.  We have used the standard house mount bracket that everyone uses to put their flagstaff in and that's ok.  A couple of years ago, I found a flag pole that you just stuck in the ground in your yard.  Nothing fancy, no concrete footings.  And it spins with the wind so your flag is never wrapped around the pole, just looking silly.  And I love it.  

Hubby put the flag out today and I have been out and about several times and each time I come home, I am struck by how wonderful that flag looks flying in my yard!!  I told him how much I like it.  We might just put it out all the time.

This is the flag flying in my yard.


















If you are interested in this flagpole you can find it on QVC product number M17012 or follow this link:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.M17012.desc.1212-Wind-Dancer-Flagpole-w-FlyRight-Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment