Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sister Suzi Gave Me a Sugar Doll Award

How sweet is this?!  When I call her "Sister" its because we decided we were related sometime back due to our unerring affinity for adult beverages, particularly BEER!  The theory being only people closely related can think so much alike.  DNA testing is just around the corner. 


So in order to fulfill my requirements for this award I have to do the following:

•Thank the recipient...I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL! (Mostly cause I have you as a friend!)

•Link back to the giver...Done :)

•Reveal 10 things about me...Wow, I am pretty boring, so lets see what I can come up with.

1. I sucked my thumb until I was 16 years old.  (Thankfully, I didn't screw up my teeth!)

2. I love to sing and am decent at it. 

3. I speak almost fluent Spanish.

4. I have 12 grandchildren!

5. I love to horseback ride.  I haven't been in ages and doing so right now would probably kill me but when I was younger, I was the most horse crazy kid you ever met.

6.I would eat pretty much anything at least once.  I was raised to have a very adventurous pallet and have tried some strange things (baby eel anyone?)  The only thing I can ever remember even refusing to try was hogs ears that were served in some bars in Spain as tapas!

7. I am seriously afraid of heights!

8. When I was a kid, I had severe allergies.  In my teens I was tested to see what all I was allergic to.  I was allergic to 138 things out of 150 in the test. None of them were food.  Go Figure!

9. I have a tendency to be very bossy!  That's what happens when you are the big sister in charge of everyone else.  And it becomes pervasive in everything you do!

10.I love to camp, preferring remote locations with primitive facilities.   

And now, I have to gift this to others and once again, I am at a bit of a loss.  Give me a day or two and let me think on who I think is such a Sugar Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment