Monday, July 5, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman, Introducing...


My first beer butt chicken.  I don't know if you recall from my vacation post, I got to taste my first ever beer butt chicken in Mexico.  I know, I lead a sheltered life (also known as living under a rock!).
But I liked it and vowed to do it at home given the opportunity and that happened tonite.  Now, mind you, this is not exactly a Weight Watchers recommended protein.  Too much skin, fat, bones, etc.  But once in a blue moon isn't gonna kill anyone.

Now, I am not going to regal you with my Beer Butt Chicken prowess because, honestly, how the hell can you screw this up? However, what you can't see (or taste) is the most divine Peach Bourbon Glaze on that baby.  I am telling you that chicken got off that pedastal and dove into this glaze.  Its that good.   Not only that, but its so good, I am trying to figure out what's gonna get Peach Bourbon Glazed next!! 

And then the circus came to town!!


We are doomed.

1 comment:

  1. You are too flipping funny and yes I see the circus and your loving it!

    ReplyDelete