Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is It Over Yet?!

I must admit to having the biggest case of the Grinches ever in the history of man!  I am not into these holidays and I am not into eating for the holidays either and, that my friends, is saying a whole bunch!

Today, we had our FINAL work related gathering and it was held at a really nice resort here in town.  We were served salads, rolls, and had a choice of, I think, 5 entrees.  1 was vegetarian and I chose that!  You know what, it was really good!  I did eat a whole grain roll, with 1 pat of butter, the salad was served dressing free with a really good raspberry vinaegrette on the side that I did use sparingly.  I won 2 prizes - a coffee mug full of chocolates and box of Belgium Chocolates that I promptly gave away!

I am gonna be so damned glad when this holiday season is over.  I don't know why, but I just am not in the mood this year at all.  Just call me Debbie, Debbie Downer!

No comments:

Post a Comment