Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Plan? What Plan?!

Ever feel like you are just being swept along by the tides of life?  Hanging on to some flotsam or jetsam that washed your way and grateful for it?!

Well, that's kind of where I am right now.  Still taking care of step-dad, spent the better part of today with him at various doctors appointments.  I have cooked the last couple of days, pretty healthy too, but certainly not staying within my Good Health Guidelines and will expect the appropriate results when I weigh in on Friday (I want to go to a meeting on Friday as my Saturday meeting will be pre-empted by New Years Day).

Tonight we had left overs.  I made a roast beast last night, bottom round, very lean, with potatoes, carrots, onions and turnips.  I won't ever miss the meat, but damn those veggies were really good.  I could have eaten the entire dutch oven full of veggies all by myself!  Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.  Of course, ya'll will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment