Monday, December 6, 2010

Thoughts on the New Plan

So far, so good.  I like having availability of the fruit!  I can't tell you when the last time I had eaten an orange was!  If you go out on the WW forum, you will see all kinds of messages about bananas!  To heck with bananas, I wanted an orange!!  I was eating bananas already.   I, like most people, are going to have to find my way around things and work it through.  Its kind of interesting.

I will be cutting a few things out of my menu, like the Bagel Slims.  I will actually keep buying them because my husband likes them, but I will rarely eat one myself.   I will start buying (did buy) the Sara Lee 45 Calories and Delightful (and Delicious by the way!) at 2 points for 2 slices.  This makes me very happy.


I think you can see all the stats on that picture?!

Anyway, yummy, good bread and I, for one am happy to change.  I am not a big bread eater so this one doesn't rile me too much.

Time will tell if this is a good thing or not.  (I am betting on the Good Thing!)

1 comment:

  1. whoohoo for loving the new program! :) I'm a bread LOVER so the carb count is an eye opener for me and hopefully what I need to get to goal! :) I've never had that sara lee bread. I tend to not but large loafs because it's only for me. lol

    ReplyDelete