Saturday, December 25, 2010

Weigh In and Happy Holidays

I haven't posted in a while.  No particular reason, just time and energy or, more succintly, the lack thereof.  Today is my usual Weigh In day, but WW is closed for the holiday (slackers!) so I just weighed in at home.  170.4 down 1.6 for the week.  I hope this is a trend I can keep up!!

I spent Thursday and most of yesterday at the hospital with my stepfather who underwent emergency angioplasty Thursday morning.  He was released late yesterday and is currently sleeping comfortably in my guest room.  I hate hospitals!  I don't use the word hate lightly, but it really fits the way I feel about hospitals!

So it is definately a low key holiday around here.  Hubby got me a new TV to replace the one that jumped off the dresser and attacked me (the kids took that one) and I managed to NOT get hubby anything because I procrastinated until the last minute and then spent the last minute pacing the floors at the hospital! 

But I truly hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and celebrate the New Year safely and responsibly with both food and drink.  Be kind to your bodies.  They will thank you for it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment