Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blogs

Um, I need to fit my LIFE somewhere into reading blogs!!  This has become some kind of addiction!!  Man, there are so many good bloggers and I love to read and you all make me laugh and cry and learn, its amazing to me.  However, I am NOT doing laundry, NOT working out, NOT cleaning out the refrigerator, NOT doing lots of things that really need to get done and won't unless I DO THEM.  No fairies come to visit me and the Shoemaker's elves were one trick ponies. 

Signing out for now.  The refrigerator calls.  Working out?  Later, maybe.

2 comments:

  1. lol I spend my whole AM online with my coffee and breakfast. SO many good ones filled with great ideas adn motivation I am addicted! No wonder my piles of books sit here unread! lol :) Enjoy your Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it makes you feel any better...I didnt get my laundry done either. I found more pair of clean undies, so I took that as a sign to get back to the couch and catch up on my blogs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete