Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weigh In and Walking at Walmart

Weigh in was ok this morning, -1 lb.  I am glad this isn't a race!!  Only problem was I also weighed in at home and my home scale is much more generous than WW's.  Buggers!!  Its all good. 

On the way home, I stopped at Walmart.  Now let me reassure you, I don't shop at Walmart often and really didn't plan on shopping a whole lot today.  My meeting is at 7:30 am and once it was over, I just didn't want to go home and get laundry started.  Wally World was the lesser of the two evils. Well, as it turns out, I strolled around for 90 minutes = 4 activity points.  Go Figure.  I could get to like Walmart at that rate and I picked up a few things while I was at it.  Shared a bacon breakfast burrito with hubby when I got home.  Its ok, I earned it!!

And I kinda don't mind doing laundry so much right now!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on your loss!! That's really great. It must be nice to have the meeting so early. Mine is not till 5:00 pm, so I spend the whole day bloating up and freaking out, LOL.

    Screw running!! I'm gonna start shopping to get my activity points, LOL.
    When you are done with your laundry, would you mind coming over and doing mine?? ;-)

    Loving your blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete