Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Weigh In of the Year

Way to start the year off!! Down 2.2 lbs.  So, still need to lose 1.3 of what I put on over Christmas, but that's ok.  I am working it and I am happy with the result. 

We had Tacos for dinner last nite and hubby was so happy.  I was too.  Too happy!  I ate 5 of the dang things.  That's 14 points!!  But they are so good and this is one meal I will absolutely eat for my mouth and my stomach will suffer.  I did only make one dozen, so there was not much in the left over department (DH ate 5 also).  I had the other 2 for brunch this morning.  I posted the recipe before but if anyone wants it, just let me know, I will be thrilled to post it again.  The tacos are 3 points apiece, 3 for 8 points (or 5 for 14 pts, geez).

Tonite we will probably splurge.  I have a beef and noodle stoop cooking.  I just found a great looking cauliflower soup recipe that I want to try so maybe will work on that for tomorrow.  Then we can have leftovers for the rest of the week.  

I bought a trampoline before the holidays and I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.  Should do that today, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the loss! :) Congrats! I luv tacos!! yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweetie. I can't imagine life without tacos!!

    ReplyDelete